I hooked up a slow turning motor to my lathe for applying epoxy finishes to projects, here’s how I did it. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas on how to hook one up to your lathe.
– Rotisserie Motor: https://amzn.to/3aF0ZSl
– 5/8-11 Threaded Rod: https://amzn.to/2LY7hlx
– 5/8-11 Nuts: https://amzn.to/2WOOefy
– 5/16″ bar stock: https://amzn.to/2KTuvcf
– Timer: https://amzn.to/2KTDZ7a
The above are affiliate links which means I get a referral bonus from Amazon. It costs you nothing, but your purchase helps the show out. Thank you for using my links 😀